Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm Tired Of Begging For The Things That I Want

So. First full week of school finally coming to a close. It wasn't even that bad. I'm just sort of scared of how fast the rest of it will go now. There were some intense moments in this past week. Like when I told someone that I was starting to develop feelings for them. I totally thought it was going to be awkward, but I still haven't decided whether it is or not. But I'm pretty sure it's not awkward at all. I tried so hard to prevent this from happening but I couldn't stop it. I guess that just shows that feelings like this can't be ignored. I mean I don't even get it. I am really good at ignoring/hiding my feelings. I don't even know what made me tell her. It was sort of just like word vomit. xD Someone told me I should ask her if she likes me back, but I don't want to. For one, it doesn't really matter to me if she does or not (Okay that was a total lie but whateves). And second, she already has a girlfriend and I don't want to put any pressure on her. But anyway, I'm bored and have nothing else to say about my week so I will post again on like, Tuesday. If I remember. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment