Friday, October 5, 2012

A Letter To Someone That Pesters My Mind.

Dear Best Friends, (Ashlynne, Taylor)

Both of you pester my mind. Like, always. Sometimes it's good. Sometimes bad. But mostly good.

-Ashlynne. To be completely honest, you seem to be on my mind the most. I think it's because we spend the majority of our time together and we have so many inside jokes. I just hear something we usually joke about and you automatically pop into my mind. It's a good thing. I just wish .. nevermind. I wish for that too much. I love you. You're my favorite. And you already know that but I just thought I should tell you. (:

-Taylor. I miss how things used to be between us. I know they seem the same, but to me, on the inside, I'm still scared you're going to .. leave me, for the lack of a better phrase. I'm sorry for everything I did/am doing. I really am. But I'm not going any further into this because it's wayyy too personal for both of us. But I love you. And if you do leave me, I probably still will love you.

I love you both with everything I have. I can't imagine losing either of you. And I almost did lose one of you. But let's not go into that. This isn't the place for that. But yeah. Anyway that's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment