Friday, February 1, 2013

Omnom: Days 4 & 5

Day 4: Write About Your Closest Friend(s).

I have two best friends.

Ashlynne - How do I even begin to explain her. Uhm, she’s probably the only person that can make me laugh when I’m in a bad mood, she’s obnoxious as hell and admits to it, aha, she’s usually quiet around everyone, except me I guess and I had a crush on her for longer than anyone else. A year and a half. Jeez. :p She’s probably the closest person to me and I love her so much. I don’t know what I’d do without her crazy ass.

Taylor - She’s outspoken and doesn’t get awkward usually. She calls me Panda and I call her Bear. I don’t know how else to explain her. Lol. I love you, Bear.



Day 5: Tell Us Your Three Favorite Colors.

Purple, Black and White.

No comments:

Post a Comment