Thursday, May 16, 2013

Life: Day Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty.

Day Fifteen - Lyrics that apply to your current situation/mood:

~Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving.
Stay by Rihanna.

Day Sixteen - A drunken story:

I don’t have any because I’m lame and I've never gotten drunk.

Day Seventeen - Something you regret:

I regret a lot of things.
I regret not taking risks when I should of.

Day Eighteen - To do list:

I don't make to do lists.
I go with the flow, mayne.

Day Nineteen - Post a picture of yourself without make-up/hair done:
I don't wear makeup.
And I just got out of the shower in this picture so my hair isn't really 'done'. Ahah.

Day Twenty - Your best sexual experience/your sex life or lack thereof:

*Lack thereof*
I'm totes lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment