Friday, September 21, 2012

A Letter To A Deceased Person I Wish I Could Talk To.

Dear Grandpa Reginald (Reggie),
I wish I could of met you. From all the stories my mom has told me about you, you seemed like a pretty chill person. In the stories she told, sure you were drunk all the time, but she told me you were funny. I really wish you were still alive. Then all of this family drama wouldn't be going on between my mom and her no longer sister Mary. You would be the one to end this argument for good. You would tell Mary to get off her high horse and change her last name because she isn't your kid. If you were still alive I don't even think this feud would of started because you would of told Mary to fuck off a long time ago. But now I'm starting to babble about stupid things that aren't important. So moving on. Even if I would of been able to meet you or if you were still alive, I wonder. Would I have lived up to your expectations? Would I even be the way I am now if I would of been able to know you? I don't know. But I wish I could talk to you. I want to know what kind of personality you have and if I inherited anything from you. But yeah. I don't know what else to say. So I'm going to end it here. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment