Monday, September 10, 2012

A Letter To My Crush

Okay. So I know that two of my crushes read this blog. So I'm going to write this letter to my third crush that I'm pretty sure doesn't read this blog.

Dear Taylor,
I don't really know what to say. So forgive me now if I start rambling on. It came as a complete surprise to me when I started developing feelings for you. Last year, you were one of the three? people that knew who my crush at that time was. And I was sure that that crush would last for awhile. Which it has since I still like her too. But this year I started liking you. I tried to prevent it, believe me. But I don't know what I was thinking trying to do so. You say that I should tell you that I like you in person, but that's not exactly as easy as it seems. I've thought about it and I still don't know why I like you since you're in a relationship. Why do I seem to pick people that are in relationships? Ahh well. I'm rambling and this letter didn't really explain shit so Ima stop writing now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment