Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm Goin' Crazy

Have you ever had that 'love/hate' feeling where you love something but hate it at the same time? Well I do right now. I guess I shouldn't really call it a love/hate thing. A more appropriate name would be like 'should I /shouldn't I'. Mehr. I don't even know how to explain it. There's .. someone. There's three someones actually. I'm pretty sure all of them know my feelings for them. Well, maybe there's one that doesn't, but who knows. It's not like I'm going to ask. Anyway, I know for a fact that not one of them would date me. Two have girlfriends and the third said we should just stay friends for the sake of how good of a friendship we have. And I agree .. to an extent. But then again who would agree fully with being rejected? That's why I'm in this thinking of should I like them or should I not like them? Blah. Why do I have to be human? Can't I just be a robot and not have any emotional feeling? I would like that very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment