Friday, September 7, 2012

To My Best Friend

Ashlynne,
Hiiiiii. I really don't know what to write. I enjoyed reading your letter to me. It made me remember all those things we did. And I smiled. (: I'm glad we got put into the same Psychology class last year. If that wouldn't of happened, we probably wouldn't of reconnected. But I don't want to think about what would of happened then. I'm glad that you're one of my best friends. I try to think of my life if I would of never met you. And I found out how impossible that is. I think my life would be boring as fuck if you weren't my best friend. It's like you're my other half. Except you know, not in the dating sort of way. But anyway, I'm thankful to have you to talk to if I need to. and you can always talk to me if you ever need to. I'll always be here for you. I love you, best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment