Friday, September 28, 2012

A Letter To Someone I've Drifted Away From.

Dear Chelsey,
I don't really know what in my mind made me choose you for this but I did. I really feel that ever since I sort of asked you out, we've drifted a little. I get the feeling you're still stressing over your feelings for me, and that has made us a little awkward and we seem to talk less. You said that you don't want me to see the bad side of you. You said you get clingy. I don't care about that. If you're clingy, that just shows me you care. But I do agree with the whole not ruining our friendship part though. I enjoy talking to you whenever we do talk. I love having you as a friend. I honestly don't know what made me want something more. But I still do want something more than friendship. But to be honest with you, you were right not to date me. And you shouldn't. I've never been in a relationship before and I would assume I'm probably pretty bad at it. And I'm a complete mess of a person anyway. I don't want you to have to deal with all of my messes and mood swings and all of that. You don't need to see that side of me. It's pretty scary. But you're one of my best friends. And I love you Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment