Monday, September 10, 2012

Tonight, I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again

So something eventful happened this weekend. On Saturday to be exact. I don't really want to say what it was because it's more of a personal matter and my more personal shit goes on the other blog. But let's just say I was caught off guard. Someone that I've liked since last year told me that she did have feelings for me too at the time. When I was told this, I totally beat myself up mentally. The same question was repeating over and over and over again in my head. Why didn't I tell her I liked her last year when I had the chance? We could of dated. Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy. That brought a memory of this one night last year. I was sitting with Violet and we were chillin' on our computers. I was texting this person at the time. And I had the sudden urge to tell her. I even sort of started to tell her. Well, I wasn't exactly going to tell her. I was going to ask her out. I started out with I need to ask you something important. And I made Violet send it for me because I couldn't. But when her response came, I chickened out. I'm such a fucking pansy ass. But something else also happened yesterday. Violet and I were texting and apparently her father wants to talk to my mom. Again. There's a part of me that wants them to get back together, but then the other part doesn't because of the shit he put her through. I mean sure she did seem happier with him. At times. The other times, well let's just say when he put her in a bad mood, it was sort of scary. I guess we'll just have to see how things play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment