Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Letter To My Mom

Dear Mom,
There aren't enough words in the world to describe how grateful I am to have you as my mother. I mean sure there are times when I feel like you hate me because you don't let me go out and hang out with my friends. But you tell me it's because you're being protective. And I tell you all of the time that you don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself. It's not like my friends are serial killers and they're just out to kill me. I mean come on. You've met the majority of my friends and you've let me go out with them and nothing's ever happened. Ever. I've never gotten into trouble, never gotten hurt. I just don't understand your reasoning. But I love you anyways. I just wish you'd see that you can trust me and that I can handle myself when I'm with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment