Monday, September 10, 2012

Picture Challenge: Uno

A Picture Of Yourself With 15 Facts.
1. I'm a total slacker. xD
2. Two of my best friends also happen to be my two crushes. :p
3. I may have a lot of friends, but I only trust two of them fully.
4. I love being outside.
5. I may not look like it, but I like cars. Mainly Chevy Camaros. (:
6. I like piercings. And tattoos. When I turn 18 I'm gonna go nuts with tattoos.
7. My main goal after I graduate is to move out of state.
8. I know this is weird, but I like bruises. I just like the way they look.
9. I may look like and say that I'm a heartless person, but in reality I'm not.
10. Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted to learn to play the guitar.
11. In all actuality, I'm a quiet person around most people. Unless you're Ashlynne or Taylor. Then I may be loud a'f. x3
12. My favorite animal is a panda.
13. The one thing I'm afraid of in life is losing someone close to me. Otherwise, I'm a fearless person.
14. I have a soft spot for reallyyy attractive actresses. Lol.
15. My mom is basically the only family I have that cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment